• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 326 kcal
Ingredients for Schezwan Keema
- › 100gm minced chicken
- › 15gm soya chunks (small)
- › 5gm oil
- › 100gm onion
- › 80gm tomato
- › 25gm Schezwan sauce
- › 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1. In a bowl, marinate the minced chicken with salt, black pepper powder and ginger garlic paste for 10mins. Also soak the small soya chunks in hot water for same time
2. Now in a pan, heat oil.
3. Put chopped onion and tomato. Next add black pepper.
4. Add the marinated chicken and soya chunks after squeezing the extra water.
5. Mix them well and add salt.
6. Add the Schezwan sauce and mix all ingredients well. Add a few drops of water if you need it runny.
7. Cook for a few minutes covered. Once done, serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!