SCHEZWAN FRIED RICE
• By KAINAZ HAVALDAR
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 477 kcal
Ingredients for SCHEZWAN FRIED RICE
- › RICE 100GM
- › TOMATOES 50 GM
- › 2 RED CHILLIES
- › SPRING ONION 50GM
- › CHOPPED GARLIC
- › TOMATO SAUCE 5GM
- › SOYA SAUCE 5GM
- › RED CHILLI SAUCE 5GM
- › CHILLI FLAKES 1TBSP
- › OIL 10GM
1. Wash the rice and cook the rice till it is slightly underdone. Ensure you do not overcook it.
2. Once cooked, spread it out on a plate or tray to cool.
3. Make a slit at the top of the tomatoes and boil them till the skin starts separating. Remove from the boiling water and peel and remove the skin. Mash the tomatoes and keep aside.
4. Take a kadhai or wok and add the oil
5. Once the oil is warm, add the chopped garlic and stir fry till the raw smell is gone.
6. Add the tomato sauce, red chilli sauce, soya sauce, sugar and salt and stir fry for a minute or so .
7. Now add the mashed tomatoes and stir it till the water of the tomatoes dries up.
8. Now add the rice, chives (spring onions) and red pepper and mix it in well .
9. Stir fry for few minutes, till the rice absorbs the gravy Check the salt and adjust as needed Serve hot
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!