Schezwan Deviled Eggs
• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 236 kcal
Ingredients for Schezwan Deviled Eggs
- › 1. 3 Whole Eggs hard-boiled 2. 15gm Chings Schezwan Sauce 3. 10gm finely chopped onion 4. 10gm finely chopped tomato 5. Parsley/coriander leaves finely chopped
1. 1. Cut boiled eggs into half. 2. Scoop out the egg yolks and take them out in a bowl. Add Schezwan sauce. Mash the egg yolks and combine well with the Schezwan sauce to make a smooth paste. 3. Fill the egg whites with the paste. 4. Garnish with finely chopped onion, tomatoes and parsley/coriander leaves. ENJOY!!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!