Schezwan Cheese Omelette
• By Yash Dangwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 348 kcal
Ingredients for Schezwan Cheese Omelette
- › 2 whole eggs
- › 1 slice bread
- › 1 cheese slice
- › Half onion Green chilli Grated ginger Salt
- › 3gm butter
- › schezwan sauce
1. Break 2 eggs in a bowl add chopped onion,ginger ,salt and green chilli.
2. Beat it properly.
3. Add butter into a pan as it melts pour the egg batter .
4. Then spread little bit of schezwan sauce on one side of the bread Then dip the bread from the other side in omelette in centre and Then pull it out as egg sticks to the bread. Then lay the cheese slice over the omelette and then lay the schezwan sauce sided bread over the cheese.
5. Then fold the omelette sides over the bread and then flip it over and cook it for 2 min on medium flame .
6. Cheese omelette is ready .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!