Savoury Soya Waffles
• By Neha M
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 201 kcal
Ingredients for Savoury Soya Waffles
- › Soya chunks / granules (50 gms)
- › Onion (25 gms)
- › Psyllium husk/isabgol (10 gms)
- › corainder / Green Chilly
- › salt/ Chilly powder/ chaat masala (as per taste)
- › hot water (for binding)
- › Extra Virgin Olive oil (5gm)
1. Grind the soya chunks/ Granules to powder
2. Add finely chopped Onions, green chilly and coriander
3. Add Psyllium Husk(isabgol) this helps binding
4. Add the dry spices and mix thoroughly
5. Gradually add hot water and mix to a dough like consistency.
6. Rest it for 5 min
7. Add round balls with this mixture
8. Heat the Waffle Machine(You can use Sandwhich Griller too)
9. Apply a little Olive oil and place the round balls of the mixture and Press the waffle machine
10. Grill it on low temperature for even cooking
11. Check in between till they are done..!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!