Sautéed Paneer & Veggies
• By Apoorv Baghel
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 353 kcal
Ingredients for Sautéed Paneer & Veggies
- › 100gm Paneer
- › 50gm Peas
- › Veggies of choice and chilli
- › 5gm Ghee
1. In a pan, add ghee and roast the cubes of paneer untill golden brown on all sides.
2. Take It out on a plate. Add the remaining veggies into the pan and sauté for 5 to 6 minutes. Add salt and species according to your taste.
3. Serve the veggies with Paneer, add some chopped green chilies if you like it spicy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!