Sattu (roasted gram flour) & wheat paratha
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 192 kcal
Ingredients for Sattu (roasted gram flour) & wheat paratha
- › Chana sattu (bengal gram flour) 10gm
- › Wheat flour 30gm
- › Olive Oil 5gm
- › Ajwain(carom seeds) & spices
1. In a bowl, put sattu, wheat, salt, red chilly powder, carom seeds(ajwain), a pinch of garam masala and amchur(dry mango powder).
2. Add water bit by bit and mix into a clear dough.
3. Roll into flattened bread/paratha shape
4. Heat a tawa and fry the parathas. Once cooked on one side, Add oil and turn to other side and cook properly.
5. Serve hot with pickle or curd.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!