Sattu paneer cutlet
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 303 kcal
Ingredients for Sattu paneer cutlet
- › Paneer 40gm
- › Sattu 20gm
- › 1 slice brown bread
- › Onion 20gm
- › 2 green chillies
- › Dry mango powder, garam masala
- › Oil 5gm
1. In a bowl, add paneer, chopped green chillies & onion and sattu (may use besan also). Mix all well.
2. In a separate bowl, take 1 cup water and mix 1 tsp salt in it.
3. Now dip 1 bread slice in that water and quickly take it out and squeeze all water.
4. Add the mashed bread in the other bowl. Add salt, garam masala, dry mango powder, chilli powder. Mix well and make a tight dough.
5. Now using your hands, take dough and make small flat circular shapes.
6. In a non-stick pan, add oil. And shallow fry the cutlets.
7. Serve hot with any dip of your choice. Sprinkle chat masala. (Macros of dip excluded).
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!