sarso Ka saag
• By Supreet
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 126 kcal
Ingredients for sarso Ka saag
- › 250gms chopped sarso (mustard leaves)
- › 100 gm spinach(chopped)
- › 100gm Bathua(chopped)
- › 1medium onion(chopped)
- › 2 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- › 2tsp minced fresh ginger garlic
- › 2 Whole dry red chillies
- › 1/4tsp Hing powder
- › salt
- › Red chilli powder
- › 1medium size Radish(roughly chopped)
- › 10ml Ghee
- › 1/4 turmeric powder
- › 2 sliced green chillies
1. Take pressure cooker add chopped mustard leaves,spinach,bathua and radish put the lid on and keep it for about 10min on simmer.(no need to add water)
2. once the cooker cool down transfer all greens to grinder jar.Give a good churn but keep the saag little coarse.
3. Heat ghee in a pan add chopped whole red chillies and hing.Add onions ,minced ginger garlic saute it for 2 mins.add Tomatoes along with all dry spices cook it for 3-4 mins.
4. Mix the saag in pan with tomato masala and cover it on low flame for 15mins.stir it occasionally.
5. Adjust the spices as per your requirement.
6. Added white butter in pic is only for presentation.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!