SAMA CHAWAL SANDWICH
• By KAINAZ HAVALDAR
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 572 kcal
Ingredients for SAMA CHAWAL SANDWICH
- › MILLETS 100GM POTATO 100GM COCONUT POWDER 10GM GHEE 10 ML 1/2 tbsp JEERA 1/2 tbsp BLACK PEPPER 1/2 tbsp GRATED GINGER 1 tbsp ROCK SALT 1/2 LEMON 2 GREEN CHILLIES
1. Add 2 cups of water in non stick pan on a high flame and add ghee, cumin seeds, green chillies, black pepper, grated ginger, rock salt and coconut powder. Mix it well.
2. Now, slowly add samak rice flour in the pan on a low flame. Keep mixing until a dough is formed.
3. Add half a lemon and grated boil potato the dough and mix it.
4. Take a plate and grease it with some ghee. Now transfer the dough and spread it in a square shape. Leave it aside for 10 minutes.
5. Cut the dough in form of sandwich. Now shallow fry it with ghee on small flame and serve them hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!