Salty Poha Cake
• By Biswajit sahoo
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 433 kcal
Ingredients for Salty Poha Cake
- › Flattened Rice/ Chiwda 50gms
- › Bread 1 slice
- › Rice flour / Corn flour 20gms
- › Finely chopped green chilli 3 nos
- › Finely Chopped Onion 1 medium size
- › Finely chopped coriander leaves
- › Ginger garlic paste 1tsp
- › Red chilli flakes 1tsp
- › Chat masala 1tsp
- › Jeera powder 1tsp
- › Salt 1tsp
- › Curd 30gms
- › Oil 10gms
1. -Add Poha, Bread in a blender & blend it into powder form.
2. -Mix Cornflour, ginger garlic paste, chopped onion, green chilli & coriander leaves to the above mixture.
3. -Red Chilli flakes, Chaat masala, Jeera powder, Salt & Curd needs to be further added to the mixture.
4. -Mix the mixture well in form of a batter.
5. -Transfer the cake batter to a baking pan & spread it evenly.
6. -Defreeze it for 15 mins.
7. -After that take out the cake batter from the baking pan & cut it into desired shapes.
8. -Shallow fry all the sides till it turns golden brown. Now Poha cake is ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!