• By Anuradha Gidge
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:10 Minutes 224 kcal
Ingredients for SAITAN PAKODAS
- › glutein 50g
- › curd 25 g
- › spices like salt,mirchi,dhania Powder, haldi
1. step 1:mix glutein + salt+mirchi+ water make a dough
2. step2 :keep the dough in box n steam it in a cooker for 20 min
3. step 3: let it cool down ,cut it into pieces,n marinate it with curd,haldi , salt,mirchi,dhania powder. keep it for 15--20 min
4. step 4: bake it in airfryer or oven at 180° for 15---20 min.. toss them in between
5. step 5: serve it with ketchup if it fits in your macros.. I am not including the macros of ketchup..
6. Note: it taste better than soya chunks,n it's a bit rubber like ..
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!