• By Sonali Babbar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 498 kcal
Ingredients for Sabudana Thalipeeth
- › 60 gm Sabudana or Sago
- › 100 gm boiled peeled potatoe
- › 10 gms Ghee
- › 20 gms roasted peanut powder
- › coriander leaves
- › lemon juice
- › green chilli or black pepper powder
1. Soak the Sabudana for about 4 hours or overnight. Then drain the excess water
2. Grate the boiled potato, mix the soaked Sabudana, peanut powder, chopped coriander leaves, finely chopped green chilly, sendha namak and lemon juice.
3. knead the mixture well.
4. on a plastic sheet apply lil ghee and keep a small of the mixture and roll it.
5. on non stick pan roast the rollled thalipeeth by pouring ghee... on both sides...and evenly roast.
6. serve it with green chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!