Sabudana paneer khichdi
• By Supreet
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 493 kcal
Ingredients for Sabudana paneer khichdi
- › 50gm Sabudana/tapioca pearls
- › 10ml Ghee
- › 50gm paneer
- › 20gm Peanut (roasted and coarsely ground)
- › salt or rock salt
- › 1/4tsp Red chilli powder
- › 1tsp Cumin seeds
- › 1 Green chilli (chopped)
- › Coriander leaves for garnishing
- › 1 tsp Erythritol
- › 2tsp Lime juice
1. Rinse the sabudana in a colander under the running water until all the starch washed away.
2. Soak the sabudana in water,the water level can be 1to 1.5 inches above the sabudana for 3-4 hrs or until it becomes soften.
3. For roasting paneer heat the 5ml ghee on a tawa place the paneer pieces.cook from both sides.keep aside.
4. Using a colander strain all the water from sabudana pearls.
5. Take sabudana in a mixing bowl add peanut powder,salt,red chilli powder and Erythritol.
6. Next, heat the ghee in a pan add cumin seeds let them crackle then add green chillies fry for few seconds.now add sabudana peanut mixture.
7. Saute the sabudana pearls on a low flame continuously for approx 4-5mins.
8. Lastly,add grilled paneer pieces,lime juice and chopped coriander leaves mix everything well.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!