sabudana khichdi/ sago khichdi
• By DrPreeti Rajput
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 284 kcal
Ingredients for sabudana khichdi/ sago khichdi
- › potato 100 gm sago 40 gm onion 50 gm tomato 50 gm oil 5 gm green coriander
1. 1.soak sago in hot water for 2 hours.it will get fluffy after 2 hour. Drain the excess water 2. Take oil in a pan add jeera, onion and hari mirchi 3.after onion turn golden, add tomato. Add spices of your taste 4. when tomatoes are cooked well, add sago and boiled potatoes. 5.garnish with green coriander
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!