• By Rupal Sarda
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
02:10 Minutes 360 kcal
Ingredients for sabudana appe
- › Sago 40 grams
- › Boiled potato 50 grams
- › Roasted peanuts 15 grams
- › Salt,red chilli,green chilli,coriander leaves
- › Ghee/oil 10grams
1. Soak sago for 2 hours. Drain the water and add boiled potato,crushed roasted peanuts and all the spices mentioned above..now make small balls from this according to your appe pan size..heat the pan, pour ghee and place all the balls in it. Don’t cover else they won’t be crisp..Flip when they turns golden brown..serve with coariander mint chutney and curd.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!