Roti egg pizza
• By Manali Bardhan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 436 kcal
Ingredients for Roti egg pizza
- › 45 gm atta
- › 3 eggs cut into thin round slices
- › 1 small onion
- › 15 gm chopped bell peppers
- › Italian seasoning
- › Oregano
- › 4-5 Black olives
- › 4-5 jalapeños
- › 1 slice cheddar cheese / 10 gm paneer
- › Mozarella cheese balls (optional)
- › Salsa sauce/ pizza sauce/ tomato ketchup
1. Knead a roti dough and keep it for rest for 15 minutes.
2. By the mean time prep all ur toppings and veggies.
3. Flatten the dough to a big roti. Don’t make it too thin. Half cook the roti for about 2 minutes on both sides and keep it aside and cool it.
4. Pre heat the oven to its highest point. Take a baking sheet and grease it with 3 gm of butter. Place the roti on the baking sheet and brush the pizza sauce on the top of the roti. Put all ur tippings and the seasons. Sprinkle some paneer on top or put one slice of cheddar on top( I used cheddar)
5. Bake it for 6-8 minutes and ur crispy thin crust home made healthy pizza is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!