Rohu fish curry ( rui macher jhaal)
• By Ankita Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 473 kcal
Ingredients for Rohu fish curry ( rui macher jhaal)
- › Rohu fish 2 pcs (100 grams )
- › Mustard seeds 15 grams
- › Mustard oil 15 ml
- › Salt , turmeric and other spices as per taste
- › Onion , tomatoes, 50 grams each
- › Ginger , garlic ( garlic 7-8 cloves and ginger 1/2 inch)
1. Heat 5 ml oil in non stick or cast iron skillet . Marinade fish pieces with 1/2 lime juice and a pinch of turmeric. Shallow fry both sides
2. Now in a blender , add onion, tomato, green chilli , mustard , ginger and garlic and grind to paste
3. To masala paste , add salt , turmeric (5g) , red chilli powder, garam masala (5g)
4. Now heat oil in same or different skillet and heat the remaining oil. Add the masala purée and roast well till brown .
5. Add 2 cups of water and bring it to boil, the simmer the flame and add fish pieces to it . Cover and cook for 10 more minutes on slow flame
6. Serve with piping hot rice
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!