Roasted Soya granules (Chewda)
• By Ravi Motwani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 434 kcal
Ingredients for Roasted Soya granules (Chewda)
- › 100 grams nutrela soya granules
- › 1tsp salt
- › 1tsp chaat masala
- › 1tsp red chilly powder
- › 1tsp pizza /maggi masala
1. Take non-stick pan, heat it for 2mins.
2. Add 5ml mct oil till it vapors.
3. Add Soya granules, saute for a minute or 2.
4. Don't let it turn brownish.
5. Remove soya granules from pan and keep aside for 2 minutes to cool down.
6. Add respective masalas.
7. Again pour 5ml mct oil on pan and toss it for a minute.
8. Remove soya granules from pan.
9. Let it cool down and yayyyy it's ready to eat.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!