Roasted Chicken & Veggies
• By Aishwarya V
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 276 kcal
Ingredients for Roasted Chicken & Veggies
- › 50g Zucchini
- › 50g Broccoli
- › 50g Cauliflower
- › 150g Chicken Breast
- › 1 tbsp Paprika
- › 1 tsp Olive Oil
- › 1 tsp Salt (as required)
- › Italian herbs
- › Ground Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C
2. Cut the chicken into 1 inch cubes
3. Cut cauliflower and broccoli into small florets. Zucchini into half moons
4. Add chicken and veggies into a big bowl
5. Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix/stir until the spice has evenly coated the chicken and veggies
6. Place baking paper on an oven tray and spread the chicken and veggies. Try not to crowd the tray, as the water released from chicken and veggies need to evaporate easily.
7. Place the tray into the oven for 7-8 mins.
8. Ready to be served with Tomato Rice or even just plain rice!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!