Roasted baby potato and veg salad with cottage cheese croutons
• By Samuel T Rajan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 291 kcal
Ingredients for Roasted baby potato and veg salad with cottage cheese croutons
- › Baby potatoes 100 gms
- › Mixed frozen veggies 100 gms
- › Cottage cheese 50 gms
- › Olive oil 3 gms
- › Cayenne pepper - to taste
- › Crushed pepper- to taste
- › Tabasco sauce- to taste
- › Salt, pepper, continental dried herbs
1. Take small baby potatoes, cut into half and mix with frozen vegetables
2. Cut cottage cheese into small cubes and slightly sauté in olive oil and mix along with other veggies and potatoes
3. Now make a marinate with rest of olive oil along with mentioned seasonings, herbs and Tabasco sauce
4. Mix all the ingredients and oven roast still they get cooked.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!