Roasted Almond Coffee Ice Cream
• By Kavita Gopal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
4 Minutes 451 kcal
Ingredients for Roasted Almond Coffee Ice Cream
- › Milk 100ml
- › Soaked Deseeded Dates 40gm
- › Frozen Banana 1 small
- › Coffee 1tsp
- › 2tbsp Water
- › Roasted Almond 10gm
- › Whey 1 scope (I used biozyme isolate Gourmet chocolate)
1. Disolve coffee in 2 tbsp water and keep aside.
2. Powder the roasted almond (keep some for garnishing)
3. In a blender add frozen banana, dates ,milk, powdered almond, coffee and whey and blend it.
4. Freeze the blended mixture for 3-4 hours and re blend it again and freeze for 5-6 hours. Garnish with chopped roasted almonds.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!