roadside Kaalan masala (mushroom with cabbage )
• By Nithya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 377 kcal
Ingredients for roadside Kaalan masala (mushroom with cabbage )
- › Mushroom. -70gram Cabbage. - 30gram Butter. - 10gram Wheat flour. - 50gram Corn flour. - 2tbslp
1. Step1: Chop mushroom and cabbage into small pieces, add spices (turmeric,salt, Kashmiri chilli powder,garam masala) wheat flour and 1tablespoon of cornflour. Step2: Mix everything together to get bind texture if needed add water. Cook in air fryer for 20 minutes in 400 degree Fahrenheit and keep it in warm temperature to get extra crispier . Step3: Add butter in a pan and roughly chopped onion gets translucent add curry leaves, tomato ketchup. Mix corn flour with water to get thick form and add into pan. Finally add crispy mushroom and cabbage kaalan and garnish with coriander leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!