Rice Rava Upma
• By Aparajita
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 246 kcal
Ingredients for Rice Rava Upma
- › Rice Rava 50g
- › Green veggies like Capsisum, Carrot 50g
- › Ghee- 5g
- › Curry Leaves (3-4) Mustard seeds (1/2 tsp) Salt (as per taste for seasoning.
- › Onion- 50g
1. In a pressure cooker, add in the ghee and seasonings. Cook veggies, until al dente. Add in the rava and twice the amount of water, close the lid on medium flame and let cook for 3-5 minutes. Don’t let the pressure release, lower the flame for a minute and turn off the heat. Once the pressure releases, it’s ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!