Rice and Ragi Vermicelli with Soya chunks balls
• By Mahendar Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 411 kcal
Ingredients for Rice and Ragi Vermicelli with Soya chunks balls
- › 25 gm Rice Vermicelli
- › 25 gm Ragi Vermicelli
- › 25 gm Soya chunks
- › 10 gm Peanuts
- › 10 gm Ghee
- › Spice mix, as per requirement: Turmeric powder & Salt.
1. Steam Rice and Raggi vermicelli for 5-10 minutes/until cooked properly.
2. Heat 3 gm oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds. Let them crackle. Add rice vermicelli & 5 gm peanut. Add turmeric powder and salt. Give 5-7 minutes stir. Keep it aside. (Adding curry leaves is optional)
3. Again Heat 3 gm oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds. Let them crackle. Add ragi vermicelli & 5 gm peanut. Add salt. Give 5-7 minutes stir. Keep it aside. (Adding curry leaves is optional)
4. Ghee (4 gm) roast soya chunks balls for 5-7 minutes. Sprinkle some Maggi masala as per taste.
5. Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!