Red Chilli Chutney
• By Shruti Nagendra Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:5 Minutes 10 kcal
Ingredients for Red Chilli Chutney
- › Whole Red Chillis (Guntur/Byadagi) - 25g
- › Garlic - 10g
- › Whole Black Pepper - 5g
- › Whole Cumin - 5g
- › Tamarind (pulp/deseeded whole) -2g
- › Curry Leaves - 10 to 15
- › Corriander Leaves - 10g
- › Salt (to taste)
1. Dry roast red chillis for 2 minutes and add it to mixer grinder jar.
2. Add rest of the ingredients into the jar and grind coarsely and enjoy!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!