Raw mango- coconut rich wheatish soup
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 303 kcal
Ingredients for Raw mango- coconut rich wheatish soup
- › Wheat flour- 15gm
- › Coconut oil - 10gm
- › Almonds- 5gm
- › Raw mango - 15gm
- › Coconut fresh - 15gm
- › Jaggery - 10gm
- › Zero calorie sweetener- as per the taste
1. Grate coconut and raw mangoes and keep it aside.
2. In a large skillet, add oil, heat it slightly then add wheat flour and saute it until it’s golden brown. Add almond slits at this stage to get roasted almond taste and saute it as well. Keep eye and continuously stir it so that in doesn’t get burnt.
3. Now add 2 to 3 cups of water along with raw mangoes and coconut and bring it to boil.
4. Add more water if required keeping the consistency as that of soup. Simmer it for 5 to 10 minutes and voila! It’s ready to serve.
5. Add extra almond slits for topping (macros not included)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!