Rava Oats Idly
• By Saswati Sur Halder
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 155 kcal
Ingredients for Rava Oats Idly
- › Quaker oats 18gms
- › Rava sooji 18gms
- › Curd 40gms
- › Just enough oil to lightly grease the idly pan or small bowls to get the round shapes
- › Baking soda (about 3/4 tsp)
1. 1. Getting the oats to make them powdered 2. Mix the above quantities of rava, powdered oats and curd well and set it aside to sit for 30 mins 3. After 30 mins, put salt, baking soda and mix well. You might need to add a little water to get the desired idly batter consistency 4. Take a flat base kadhai and pour some water and place a steel kitchen mat and cover the lid to get the water to boil 5. Take the idly pan or small bowls and grease them lightly. 6. On the kitchen mat, put a plate. Then Fill about half the bowls with the prepared batter and place them on the plate and cover them 7. It takes around 15 mins to make the idlies Serve the idlies with your favourite chutney or sambar.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!