Rava idli with chana dal carrot chutney
• By Nithya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 487 kcal
Ingredients for Rava idli with chana dal carrot chutney
- › Semolina/rava. - 60 gram Curd. - 30 gram Grated Carrot. - 100 gram Chana dal. - 40 gram Coconut oil. - 5 gram Dry red chilli. - 2 piece
1. STEP 1: Heat a kadai and add oil, 1/8 teaspoon of urad and chana dal. Then add the finely chopped ginger and chillies. 2. Then add the sooji fry in a low flame taking care to not to change the colour. 3. After its cool down transfer to separate bowl. Add curd, salt, a drops of lemon juice and pinch of baking soda. Let mix everything together to get idly batter consistency. 4. Heat the idly cooker with water let it just be ready for streaming and not to sticky grease with drop of oil on every plates. 5. You can first add carrot grating in a mould and pour idly batter next and steam for 15 minutes. Chana dal with carrot chutney 1. Fry chana dal, 2 dry red chilli, asafoetida Ina tsp of oil until golden. Transfer to plate. Add 1 small size tomato slice fry for a minute. Same Do for carrot to cook separately with a tsp of oil. Grind everything together in a mixie jar with salt and adjust water consistency. Make a smooth paste. 2. Temper with a tsp of oil, mustard seed and curry leaves. Mix with chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!