• By Sonia Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 271 kcal
Ingredients for Rava balls
- › -1 cup Sooji -2 tablespoon Vegetable Oil -¼ cup Onion (chopped) -1 teaspoon Ginger (grated) -2.5 cups Water -1 teaspoon Salt For tempering: -2 tablespoon Vegetable Oil -1 teaspoon Mustard Seeds -¼ teaspoon Hing -2 Dry Red Chillies (broken) -½ teaspoon Turmeric Powder -½ teaspoon Red Chilli Powder -1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
1. -Dry roast sooji until golden brown. Keep aside. -Heat vegetable oil in a pan. -Add onion and ginger and fry for a minute. -Add water and salt in the pan and bring it to a boil. -Now add the roasted sooji in the pan and mix well. -Cover the pan and simmer the heat to low. Cook for 10-12 minutes. -Remove the pan from heat and let the mixture cool. -Make small rounds from the mixture. -Bring some water in a steamer to a boil. -Steam the balls for 10-12 minutes. -Heat oil for tempering in a pan. -Add mustard oil, cumin seeds. hing, dry red chillies in the pan and fry -Add turmeric powder and red chilli powder and fry for a minute. -Now add the steamed ball and lemon juice and toss well. Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!