Raspberry cheese Cake
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 321 kcal
Ingredients for Raspberry cheese Cake
- › Soya chunks 60g
- › Walnut 50g
- › Paneer 100g
- › Whipped Cream 60g
- › Hung curd 70g
- › Raspberry 80g
- › Butter 10g
- › Sweetener
- › Cinnamon
- › Lemon
- › Gelatine
- › Water
- › Red food color
- › Strawberry
- › Blueberry
1. To make the crust take a pan put soya chunks and roast it. Let it cool down. Now in mixer put soya chunks, walnut, cinnamon and sweetener and grind till it becomes powder and start becoming sticky. Now add butter and grind for 3 to 4 minutes. Take butter paper put the cake ring and then put and soya walnut mixture spread it nicely inside and press it. Put in fridge to set.
2. Meanwhile in a bowl take water add gelatin mix it and keep aside. In a mixer put Raspberry and grind it. With help of a sieve strain the raspberry to remove the seeds. Keep this aside.
3. Now take another bowl put cream cheese (I made cream cheese at home using homemade paneer) with help of spatula fold the cream so it becomes light, now add hung curd and keep folding. Now add sweetener and keep folding it. Once the sweetener is mixed then add whipped cream and fold it. Now add raspberry juice into it and fold once again. Now take gelatin microwave for 20 to 25sec. Once the gelatin melts add it and whisk it.
4. Now take out the mould pour the cream cheese mixture and again put back in fridge to set.
5. In a bowl once again take water add gelatin and keep it aside. Now take a glass take water add lemon and sweetener and mix it. Now take the gelatin microwave it and add it in the lemon water. Now add a drop of food colors Nd mix.
6. Take out the mould put a strawberry and pour the lemon water to make a jelly on top. Put it back in fridge for jelly to set.
7. Garnish with blueberries
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!