Rasgulla (Sugar free)
• By Sunita Ghadge
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:00 Minutes 231 kcal
Ingredients for Rasgulla (Sugar free)
- › Low fat milk - 500 ml
- › Sugar free - 7 gms
- › Kesar - few strands
1. Bring milk to boil. Keep stirring occasionally else fat would stick to bottom of pan.
2. Once milk starts boiling add lemon juice and keep stirring till whey separates out.
3. Strain the mixture over muslin cloth and squeeze the whey completely
4. Add clean water and wash the chenna so that lemon sourness goes away.
5. Once the chenna is warm enough for you to handle spread it in plate and knead it with palms so as to break the granules and make an even dough like structure. Don't overdo the dough else it will loose the fat and Rasgullas will be of rubbery texture.
6. Make small balls of dough. Remember the size will be doubled almost after cooking so make accordingly. I got almost 70 gms of chenna out of 500 ml milk and I made 7 balls of it almost 10 gms each.
7. Keep water 500 ml for boiling in a deep pan
8. Once it starts to boil add chenna balls to it. Cook uncovered for 10-12 mins over medium high flame
9. After 10-12 mins size would have doubled and there would be serrations over Rasgullas it's an indicator that it's done.
10. In a bowl add 2 cups water and 2 cups hot water that we cooked Rasgullas in. This water should be warm. To this water add sugar free.
11. Add Rasgullas to this water and let it sit for 30 mins approx then keep in refrigerator.
12. Garnish with Kesar and serve chilled.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!