Rajmah Chole Peanut Chaat
• By Umar Farooque
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 466 kcal
Ingredients for Rajmah Chole Peanut Chaat
- › 1. Rajmah - 40g 2. Chole - 40g 3. Peanuts - 30g 4. Onion, tomatoe,green chilly - 1 small each 5. Chaat masala 6. Lemon
1. 1. Soak the rajmah and chole overnight and cook them in a pressure cooker with 10 whistles on a low flame. Smaller the cooker faster it is. 2. Take out the cooked rajmha and chole in a bowl and add peanuts, chopped onions, tomatoes, chilly, salt, chaat masala, lemon. 3. Mix well and you are good to go. Easy peasy. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!