Rajma rice (Complete source of veg protein) (Oil free) (One pot meal)
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 654 kcal
Ingredients for Rajma rice (Complete source of veg protein) (Oil free) (One pot meal)
- › Rajma - 100 grams dry - Soaked overnight
- › Rice - 75 grams - Uncooked
- › Tomatoes - 200 grams - Blended into paste
- › Salt, pepper, turmeric, dhaniya powder, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder and red chilli powder
1. To a pressure cooker add the soaked rajma, tomato paste, one and quarter teaspoon of ginger garlic paste, half tsp turmeric, half tsp pepper, 1.5 tsp salt, 2 tsp dhaniya powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder, half tsp garam masala powder.
2. Add water to submerge all the ingredients well in the cooker.
3. Let it run on low medium flame for 35-40 minutes.
4. Let the pressure cooker depressurize naturally.
5. Open the lid and taste the rajma to see if anything extra needed, add salt and red chilli powder accordingly.
6. Put it on the flame and dry it to the consistency you need.
7. Cook the rice to have along with it.
8. Mix them and enjoy the hot dish together! It really does taste heavenly! ❤️
9. For more such simple & healthy recipes do follow me on Fittr & on Instagram @fitcheffaizan
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!