• By Anushree Bhattarai Poudel
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 345 kcal
Ingredients for Rajma Pulao
- › Rice - 40 gm (soak for 15-20 mins)
- › Rajma - 30 gm (soak over night)
- › Onion - 50 gm
- › Tomato - 50 gm
- › Ghee - 10 gm
- › Salt (as per taste), Turmeric, Coriander & Cumin Powder Cinnamon - half stick Cardamom - 5 nos Clove - 5 nos Bay leaf - 2 Star anise - 1 Ginger-garlic paste.
- › Green Chilly - 1 small
- › Coriander
- › Half of Lemon juice
1. Pressure cook rajma for 5 whistles. Strain and keep it aside. Do not throw away the water yet.
2. Heat up ghee in an instant pot and roast the dry spices. Then add onion and saute for a while until its soft.
3. Then add green chilly and tomatoes. Add salt. Turmeric and coriander & cumin powder, ginger-garlic paste. Add coriander and half lemon juice.
4. Once the tomatoes has softned add the rajma and rice. Sautee it for a few minutes.
5. Lastly pour in a small amount of water from rajma and let it cook on the rice mode.
6. Serve and garnish with some coriander leaves. Enjoy with any salad or raita.
7. Note: Salad or raita macros not included.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!