• By Ishwar Ailsinghani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 353 kcal
Ingredients for Rajma Masala
- › Rajma 100gms
- › Ghee 10gms
- › Tomatoes 100gms
- › Green chilies 2-3
- › Ginger 1 piece
- › Salt. Red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder.
- › Water
- › Coriander leaves
1. 1. Soak Rajma for 7-8 hours 2. Add salt and pressure cook Rajma for 2 whistles and add salt 3. Heat 10 gms ghee in a pan and add chopped ginger, tomatoes, green chilies. 4. Add salt, red chilli powder and turmeric powder. 5. Stir well all the ingredients and cover the lid and let it cook for 10 minutes on a low flame. 6. Add boiled Rajma and stir well. 7. Add water, coriander powder. 8. Boil the same for 05 minutes on a high flame. 9. And it’s done! Transfer the same to serving bowl. 10. Sprinkle with coriander leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!