• By akanchha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:30 Minutes 597 kcal
Ingredients for Rajma burger
- › rajma (raw 50gm- boiled & mashed)
- › green beans (finely chopped)
- › peas
- › carrots (finely chopped)
- › olive oil (10gm)
- › onion (finely chopped)
- › rajma masala
- › salt
- › garam masala
- › amchur powder
- › chilli powder
- › breadcrumbs
- › ginger garlic paste
- › ginger chilli (finely chopped)
- › homemade green chutney
- › bread-bun (50gm)
- › cucumber slice
- › tomato slice
- › onion slice
- › lettuce
- › cheese slice (optional)
1. Add all the chopped veggies and rajma in a pan and dry roast it so there is little to no water in that. add all the spices and ginger garlic and chilli in that.
2. Once it is all mixed cool down the mixture and add breadcrumbs in it. Mash with hands and make patties.
3. In a pan take little oil to roast. once oil is hot put in the pattie. Turnover once it looks cooked. Careful as pattie is little crumbly. cook on the other side also by adding little oil.
4. Toast the bun. Apply chuntey on both side
5. Load all your sliced veggies and lettuce.
6. Put your patties on top. Add the cheese slice. Cover with bun. Enjoy with green chutney or ketchup (optional).
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!