Rajgira atta Halwa
• By Poornima
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 496 kcal
Ingredients for Rajgira atta Halwa
- › Rajgira atta - 50gm
- › Ghee - 10 gm
- › Almonds - 10 gm
- › Sugar - 40 gm
- › Water - 250 ml
1. Pour ghee in a heavy bottom pan (keep flame on medium). Add Rajgira atta in the hot ghee and keep stirring the atta for 5 minutes - make sure not to leave it in between else the atta will burn. Add almonds and mix . After few minutes when you start getting the aroma of cooked atta mix sugar and water in it. Keep stirring and as the halwa starts to come together it will leave sides of pan. Sprinkle some elaichi powder and serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!