• By DrPreeti Rajput
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 194 kcal
Ingredients for Rajasthani Kadhi
- › 1. curd 150 gm 2. besan 15 g 3. Oil 5 gm 4. Methi dana 5. Garlic 1 tsp 6. Salt as per taste 7. Red pepper powder 8. Turmeric powder 9. coriander powder 10. Mustard seeds 11. Kasuri methi
1. 1. Mix 150 gm curd with 150 ml water. 2.Add besan and all the spices except seeds. 3. Add all the spices and let it cook on medium flame. 4. Heat oil in a another pan, once oil is hot add garlic, methi dana, mustard seeds. 5. Mix this tadka to the kadhi. 6. Keep stirring in between. 7. Once the kadhi starts thickening let it simmer on medium flame. Besan needs time to cook,otherwise it will give that raw taste. It will take around 20-30 min to cook.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!