Rajasthani Bajra khichdi
• By Jyoti Poddar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 323 kcal
Ingredients for Rajasthani Bajra khichdi
- › pearl millets(bajra)-50g moth (matki)-20g jaggery-10g salt to taste water-250ml
1. 1)dry roast millet and moth in nonstick pan for 2 min on low flame. Then coarse blend in a mixer. soak them in 250ml water for 1 hr.
2. 2)heat pressure cooker,add bajra mix along with water,add salt to taste and jaggery. close the lid. let 2 whistles come on high flame,and then lower the flame for 10 min.
3. Tadaa😋😍your delicious bajra khichdi is ready to serve...Top it up with 5g of ghee for that rich flavor. P.S - You may add ghee in pressurecooker too to enhance the flavor,I used it as per my macros .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!