Ragi Vegetable Chapati/Tikki
• By Divya Saurav
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 382 kcal
Ingredients for Ragi Vegetable Chapati/Tikki
- › Ragi Flour 100gm
- › Spinach-30gm
- › Bottle gourd-30gm
- › Tomato-55gm
- › Ajwain-As per taste
- › Green chilly-As per taste
- › Salt-As Per Taste
- › Coconut Oil-1.5Tsp
1. 1.)Mix All The Below ingrediënt without water,As tomato has enough to bind it in dough. 2.)Make Small Balls from dough 3.)Pat it by hand,As it will be little mushy so can’t be rolled 4.)Put in on cast iron tawa,Cook it for 3min each side 5.)Cook the roti on Direct Flame for 45sec each post 4min on tawa 6.)Put coconut Oil Over roti as per your taste/Requirement. Inspite of coconut,Mustard oil or ghee can be used.It tastes best with ghee.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!