• By Geetika Dhuper
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 645 kcal
Ingredients for Ragda Patties
- › 50 grams white peas or chickpeas
- › 100 grams paneer
- › 20 grams grounded soya
- › 100 grams boiled potato(optional)
- › 100 grams Veggies
- › Chopped spinach
- › Chopped Green chillies and coriander
- › Chat masala, cumin powder, coriander powder.
- › Red chilli powder, Black salt and salt.
- › Lemon juice
1. Soak peas overnight And pressure cooker it for 15 minutes by adding chaat masala,black salt ,red chilli powder,cumin powder,salt and coriander powder.
2. To make patties mash Paneer,potato add soya powder with chopped spinach coriander green chilies and the basic spices.
3. Chop some Julians of beetroot,tomatoes, cucumber,onions to be added in boiled peas and for garnishing.
4. Sauté the patties make it crispy from both the sides.
5. And now just do the setting by placing the patties on a plate and putting some boiled masala peas and salad with chopped coriander and lemon juice with some chaat masala on the top.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!