• By Shilpa Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:40 Minutes 365 kcal
Ingredients for Ragda Pattice
- › 1. White Peas- 40gm 2. Potato -70 gm 3. Soya Chunks grinded-30gm 4. Oil -5gm 5. Green Chatni (corrinder, mint, cumin seeds, green chilli, salt, Ginger and garlic) 6. Sweet chatni (made with tamarinds, 10 gm dates and artificial sweetener) 7. Onion-tomato- Corrinder leaves- Finally chopped 8. Seasoning ( chat masala, Salt, lemon juice, red chilli powder)
1. 1. Boil and grind Soya chunks. Make Pattice with boiled potatoes and soya chunks by adding salt and little turmeric powder. Add oil in non stick pan and fry these Pattice from both sides. 2. Soak peas at leat for 4 hours. Wash and add salt, tumeric powder, little red chilli powder and boil in cooker for 3-4 whitles. let it cool down and adjust the consistency as needed. 3. In a serving plate, assemble everything. Add thikhi and meethi chatni, add chaat masala, onion, tomato, corrinder leaves etc and it's ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!