• By Unmesha Dhaveji
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 29 kcal
Ingredients for Radish Kimchi
- › Radish: medium size (175 grams)
- › Sugar: teaspoon
- › Rock salt crushed: teaspoon
- › Spring onions: 2 buds
- › Garlic: crushed and chopped : about a teaspoon
- › Ginger: crushed and chopped: about a teaspoon
- › Fish sauce/soy sauce(dark/naturally brewed) : 1 teaspoon
- › Korean chilli flakes: 2 teaspoons
1. Peel and cut the radish into cubes. Add 1tspn of salt and sugar and keep tossing every 10 min for Atleast 30 min. Collect a water into a separate bowl. Now add chopped garlic, ginger, spring onion, soy sauce, Korean chilli flakes and give it a nice mix. Adjust salt with adding a little of separated water. When tastes right, press it firmly into a glass jar and leave it aside for 12-24 hours depending on your room temperature. Once you notice fermentation, put it in refrigerator and can consume it for a week.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!