Radhaballavi in air fry
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 248 kcal
Ingredients for Radhaballavi in air fry
- › Wheat 40g
- › Urad dal 10g
- › Saunf
- › Ginger finely chopped
- › Red chili powder
- › Haldi
- › Salt
- › Whole Red chili
- › Butter
- › Hing
- › Pinch of Stevia
- › Jeera
1. Soak dal for 4 to 5 hrs or overnight. Now take the urad dal in a grinder jar. Also add 1 inch ginger (roughly chopped). Add 3 tablespoons water and grind to a semi-coarse consistency. Do not make too coarse or too fine. Keep aside.
2. Take whole wheat flour (atta) in a bowl or parat. Add a gram butter and salt. Mix the ghee and salt very well with the flour. Then add water as required. Knead to a smooth pliable dough. Cover with a moist cloth and let the dough rest for 30 minutes.
3. Heat 5g butter in a heavy kadai or pan. Keep the flame to a low or switch off the flame. Then add a generous pinch of asafoetida (hing). Stir well. Then using g a spatula add the ground urad dal paste. mix very well on a low flame. Then add 1 teaspoon stevia and salt as required. Then add the ground spice powder. Mix very well and switch off the flame. Check the taste and if required you can add more salt and stevia . Let the mixture become warm or cool down.
4. After 30 minutes, divide the dough into 10 to 12 balls. Cover them with a moist cloth and keep aside. Take one ball and Flatten it with your fingers or with a rolling pin. Place the urad dal stuffing ball on the dough and flatten the urad dal stuffing ball slightly. Bring the edges of the dough together. Then begin to join the edges at the center. Excess dough can be pinched off and removed. Seal well and ensure that the poori does not have cracks. Flatten the poori. Then gently roll the poori with a rolling pin to get a medium to slightly thin poori. You can stuff and prepare all pooris this way. Keep them covered under a moist muslin or cotton cloth, so that they do not dry up.
5. Just add bit of a butter and put on top of the poori. Air fry for 10 to 12 mins at 140 degree. Keep changing the side time to time.
6. Serve with home made chutney or tomato pickle.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!