Quinoa Salad with chicken pepper fry
• By Saloni
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0020 Minutes 493 kcal
Ingredients for Quinoa Salad with chicken pepper fry
- › 50 gm Quinoa (uncooked)
- › 50 gm Mushroom
- › 100 gm Broccoli
- › 50 gm Carrots
- › 50 gm Green beans
- › 20 gm Onion
- › 150 gm chicken breast (cut in small cubes)
- › 10 gm Cooking Oil
- › 1/4 table spoon Cumin seeds
- › 1/4 table spoon Mustard seeds
- › 10 pc curry leaves
- › 1 inch ginger
- › 2 cloves of Garlic
- › 2 chilies split
1. Cook quinoa same as you would cook rice (1-part Quinoa with 2 parts of water. Boil for 15 -20 mins until soft).
2. Stir fry veggies (mushrooms, broccoli, carrots and green beans) on high flame with 5 gm oil. Do not overcook veggies. Reduce flame add cooked quinoa and stir for 2 mins. Switch off the flame and keep it aside.
3. Put 5 gm oil in a pan. Add cumin, mustard and chopped up curry leaves. Add onion, garlic and ginger paste (the paste lets you cook faster without any need for oil). Cook on medium flame for 2-3 mins. Add chicken breast cubes. Stir for 2 mins, add 1 table spoon of black pepper (I am normally quite generous with it – the more the better!). You can also add 1 table spoon of chicken masala (optional). Add green chilies and sir fry for another 2 mins. Finally add one table spoon of garam masala. Cook till chicken is done. It would not take more than 6-10 mins for chicken to cook.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!