Quinoa Salad Meal
• By Deepika Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 450 kcal
Ingredients for Quinoa Salad Meal
- › Quinoa 1 cup cooked 0r 40 gm raw
- › 1/2 cup Mixed Coloured capsicum (Red, yellow, green capsicum)
- › 20 gm Black chickpeas (kala chana)
- › 20 gm raw White chickpeas/Garbanjo beans(kabuli chana) (Boil black & white chickpeas with a pinch of salt and keep aside)
- › 20 gm Indian Cottage Cheese (Paneer)
- › 20 gm Pomegranate seeds
- › Juice of 1 Lemon
- › 10 gm Olive oil
- › 2 tsp Chat Masala and or Black salt to taste
1. 1. Cook Quinoa : Combine the rinsed quinoa and water in a pan. Bring it to boil and reduce the flame. Let it simmer and cook on low or medium flame until the quinoa absorbs the water. cover and let it sit for 5 minutes. It will allow the quinoa to fluff up.
2. 2. In a pan add 2 tsp olive oil, chopped, capsicum, chopped Paneer, boiled black chickpeas(kala chana), boiled Garbanjo beans (Kabuli chana) and sauté for 3-5 minutes. let it cool and put it in a serving bowl.
3. 3. Add cooked quinoa, Pomegranate seeds, lemon juice, chat masala and black salt to the bowl.
4. 4. Toss well and serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!