Quinoa paneer chana salad🥗
• By Nafisa Bookwala Banatwala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:00 Minutes 512 kcal
Ingredients for Quinoa paneer chana salad🥗
- › 40gms quinoa raw
- › 40gms black chana or white(chick peas)
- › 50gms paneer cut into small cubes
- › 100gms iceberg lettuce or mixed salad leaves
- › 5gms olive oil
- › 10gms honey mustard sauce
- › 15ml ACV or lemon juice
- › salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil the quinoa with a pinch of salt for about 15mins, strain n keep aside.
2. Soak the chana or chick peas overnight, pressure cook with a pinch of salt n red chilli pwd in the morning, strain and add to the boiled quinoa.
3. Add the paneer cubes.
4. Wash and roughly chop the iceberg or salad leaves and add to the bowl.
5. For the dressing, mix together olive oil, honey mustard, ACV, salt and pepper.
6. Pour the dressing just before serving, toss properly n dig in....
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!