• By Ankita Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 162 kcal
Ingredients for Quinoa Khichdi
- › Quinoa 50gms
- › spinach 50gms
- › Onion capsicum cabbage green chillies
1. soak quinoa in water for 30minutes and boil until cooked, also parboil the spinach seperately.
2. Add cumin seeds and green chillies to a pan, now add all the finely chopped vegetables and cook on low flame for 10min.
3. add quinoa and spinach and mix well
4. cook on low flame for 4-5 minutes and add black pepper powder and chat masala
5. garnish with coriander leaves at last.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!