Quinoa khichdi with Palak sabji and tomato soup
• By Abhishake
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 414 kcal
Ingredients for Quinoa khichdi with Palak sabji and tomato soup
- › ghee , tomato , moong daal , masoor daal quinoa, split moong daal , green pea, chopped carrot , onion , tomato palak , egg
1. 1. add oil ( 5gram), bay leaf , cumin seeds 2 add onion, ginger, garlic till they soften and become light brown 3. after that add some chopped tomato , chopped carrot (20 gr) and frozen peas (10 gr) cook them for ,5-10 mins 4. add quinoa (20 gr), moong daal (20 gr) , masoor daal (20 gr) and turmeric powder 5. keep adding water so that it become thin khichdi 6 one or two whistle would be enough for the cooking 7 we can have it with 2 boiled eggs and palak ki sabzi
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!